We perform antibody tests for COVID-19 and antigen tests in your premises or directly in your homes.
Aren't you feeling well? Do you feel any of the COVID-19 symptoms, which include fever, dry cough, loss of smell and taste, tiredness, but you do not know if you have come into contact with someone infected and the doctor or hygiene station has not yet determined that you should go to tests? Do you not want to pay a large amount for tests at the collection point and at the same time risk contact with other potentially infected people? Just for you, here is our offer of testing in your environment. Or do you just want to provide possible testing for your employees? You can choose one of the two tests we offer:
The rapid test detects the co-presence of IgG and IgM antibodies against CORONAVIR
SARS-COV-2 in your blood within 15 minutes.
The test is performed from a small amount of blood taken (a small puncture made with a lancet into one of the fingers is sufficient).
Antibody tests determine whether a person is suffering from a disease or has already suffered from it.
The colloidal gold test is an immunochromatographic test that performs rapid and qualitative detection of KORONAVIRU SARS-COV-2 antigen
in the human nasal cavity within 20 minutes.
The test is performed by swabbing from the nasal cavity.
Antigenic tests determine whether the virus is currently present in the human body.
- prices are derived from the tests performed and are valid only if you are located in the city where our testing team operates
- if you are in another location, you will be charged travel costs of 10 CZK / 1 km of travel, calculated from the nearest place where our team operates
- we confirm to each other final price before confirming the date - also we inform you that in case of performing more than 3 tests, it is possible to provide discounts according to the given conditions
None of these tests are used to confirm infectivity for trips abroad or to end quarantine upon return!
These tests provide only a preliminary result, therefore any reactive sample must be confirmed by alternative test methods and clinical findings. Therefore, in case of a positive test result, our staff will recommend that you immediately contact your district doctor or the relevant regional hygiene station and undergo the RT-PCR test.
Testing with the help of these tests can also in no case replace the testing indicated by RHS or a doctor!
What exactly is SARS-COV-2?
The new coronaviruses belong to the genus β. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. Humans are generally prone to infection. Currently, the main source of infection is patients infected with the new coronavirus; asymptomatically infected people can also be a source of infection. Based on the current epidemiological inquiry, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, usually 3 to 7 days. The main symptoms include fever, fatigue and dry cough. In some cases, there is a stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia, diarrhea or loss of taste or smell.
So when is it worth using our testing?
- you experience any of the symptoms and want to check if you may be infected before contacting your GP or KHS -> a blood test is appropriate
- you think that you have recently come into contact with an infected person -> an antigenic (swab) test is suitable
- you have recently had a flu-like illness and would like to check if it was COVID-19 -> a blood test is appropriate
- you would like to test your employees (if they agree) to avoid possible complications -> an antigenic (swab) test is suitable
- you want to know the preliminary result before performing the official PCR test - for example, on the weekend when your GP does not prescribe
If you are not sure which test to choose, do not hesitate to contact us - our staff will always be happy to advise you. Contact us at: email@example.com
How will everything go?